A few more insightful questions that have prompted reflection lately:
1. What's one small example of how you have "customized" your life for the better?
(And, by "customized" I mean created unique rituals and habits that fit best with who you are and how you function)
2. What have your actions over the past year been saying about how you prioritize personal growth? What kind of silent progress (meaning you don't have to put everything on social media) would you like to make in your life by the end of 2019?
3. What's one distraction that has been getting the best of you lately? Why?
4. What truly DOES matter to you most right now?
5. What's one small risk you believe is worth taking in 2019? What's the first step?
Aren't these great?
I spent an hour with #5 this past week and it was both daunting and exciting. I gained new insight into some stirrings deep down in my soul about what's next for me.
The next time you go for a run, take a walk, or drive across town perhaps take one of these questions along for the ride ...
The next time you share a meal with your spouse or some good friends, consider asking one of these questions as a way to spark meaningful conversation ...
Maybe try one of them to start your next meeting at work ...
More to come.
And remember, all these questions come from - http://www.marcandangel.com/